Pages

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Turning 24: My Intention Wish List



As I sit here eating a piece of cake and sipping on tea, I cannot believe that on Saturday I will be twenty- four! That number 24 to me represents: the number of hours we have in a day, the atomic number of Chromium (nerd alert), and the number of seconds to shoot the ball in the NBA. But on Saturday, it will represent a whole new meaning.

In the past, my birthday was a day that I really had to share with everyone. I felt a desire to let everyone know that its 'my day.' Alas, I have come to the age of knowledge (or so I hope). This year I have made no extravagant plans nor do I have a wish list of things I want to receive. For one, I just want to simply live in the moment and enjoy a day with my family. This year I want to feel content at the person I am and where I am in my life. So before Saturday approaches, I have made a list of things I want myself to answer. Over the next year, I want to frequently look back and see how I am growing and changing or achieving the answers to these questions.

My intention wish list:

1. My biggest goal for this upcoming year?
2. How can I achieve this goal and be active about it?
3. What area about myself will I focus on?
4. What's one thing I can improve on as a friend/sister/daughter?
5. When lessons do I hope to learn


"Aspire not to HAVE more but to BE more"

Until next time…



No comments:

Post a Comment