Pages

Friday, May 16, 2014

Graduation: Next up?


Hope everyone had an excellent week! Can't believe it's almost three weeks into May. I just want to take a brief moment to Congratulate everyone Graduating this weekend and just Graduating in general this year! To the Class of 2014!

I take pride in Graduating this year (again).  It marks another big goal in my own life of achieving another Diploma: a Master of Science. They are just two letters but it changes so much of who you are. Over the last two years my path has changed a lot but my determination has always remained high. Even though  I never dreamt of receiving a MS, I am so grateful for the road that has led me to this achievement. Everything is possible and happens for a reason.

I just want to take a brief moment to acknowledge my amazing friends and family. Make sure you take time to thank your own family and friends for the support you receive. I know I wouldn't be where I am or be half the person I am without these amazing individuals.

Once again congrats to the class of 2014! Dream big!


Until next time..



No comments:

Post a Comment